|15 Mar 22||Auckland||18:00|
|16 Mar 22||Tauranga||08:00||20:00|
|17 Mar 22||At sea|
|18 Mar 22||Napier||08:00||18:00|
|19 Mar 22||Picton||08:00||18:00|
|20 Mar 22||Christchurch||08:00||18:00|
|21 Mar 22||Port Chalmers (Dunedin)||08:00||17:00|
|22 Mar 22||Dusky Sound||08:00||09:00|
|22 Mar 22||Doubtful Sound||11:00||12:00|
|22 Mar 22||Milford Sound|
|23 Mar 22||At sea|
|24 Mar 22||At sea|
|25 Mar 22||Eden, Australia||07:00||16:00|
DiningDining with Celebrity Cruises is always a perfect marriage of flavours and the artful presentation of cuisine. With a blend of classic and contemporary menus created by a James Beard featured chef, the cuisine is an experience in itself.
In the Main Dining restaurant, you can choose a set time every night to dine, or you can be more flexible with Celebrity SelectDining. You can dining casually in the Oceanview Cafe or Bistro on Five, or try something different at one of the Speciality Restaurants, where each venue offers a unique culinary journey.
KidsCelebrity Cruises is also offers it award-winning cruise experience to kids, with age-specific youth programmes and experienced youth staff members on board. The youth programmes are available year round, and are geared to five different age groups, each one offering activities tailored to that age range. Parents wanting to enjoy a night out can also utilise the babysitting services in the afternoon or the evening, for a set fee. Youth activities vary by ship, so please check with your Cruise Specialist for a complete list of offerings for your sailing.
- Inside Stateroom
- Balcony Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Aqua Class - Guaranteed
- Accessible Inside
- Accessible Oceanview
- Accessible Veranda
- Accessible Concierge
- Accessible Aqua Class
- Aqua Class
- Accessible Suite
- Concierge Class - Guaranteed
- Guaranteed Outside Stateroom
- Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Veranda
- Guaranteed Interior Stateroom
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Veranda
- Royal Suite
- Penthouse Suite
- Large Ocean View Stateroom with Veranda
- Celebrity Suite
- Concierge Class
- Sky Suite
- Ocean View Stateroom
- Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Veranda (Obstructed View)
- Suite - Guaranteed
Gaming Club Casino, Martini Bar, Hot Glass Show, Dance Floor, Look out Lounge, Children's Club, Quasar Night Club, Photo Gallery, Fortunes Casino, Michaels Club, Theatre, Ensemble Lounge, Rendevous Lounge,
Card Room, Library, Lawn Club, Open-air basketball court , Aqua Spa, The Lawn Club,
Poolside Bar, The Blue Bar, Blu Restaurant, Grill Restaurant, Cellar Masters, Lounge Bar, A la carte restaurant, Sunset Bar, Restaurant, Cafe, Cafe al Bacio, Lido/Mast Bars, Grill, Bar, Bistro, Main Dining Room, Asian Restaurant, Lounge, Murano Restaurant, Dining Room, Martini Bar, Tuscan Grill,
Reception, Medical Centre, Art Gallery, Shops, Conference Room, Photo Gallery, Observation Lounge, Shore Excursion Office, Conference Facilities, Sky Observation Lounge, Boutique, Foyer, Elevator, Photo Shop, Hair Salon, Future Cruise Sales,
Steam Room, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Whirlpool, Beauty Salon, Spa, Hydrotherapy, Jacuzzi, Solarium, Hair Salon,
Gym, Wellness Centre, Sports Court, Jogging Track, Basketball, Fitness Center, Fitness Equipment,
Extensive WiFi capabilities and connectivity., Internet Cafe, Satelite TV in Cabins,
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 March 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.