|26 Apr 20||Venice, Italy||17:00|
|27 Apr 20||Bari, Italy||14:00||20:00|
|28 Apr 20||Corfu, Greece||09:00||14:30|
|29 Apr 20||Athens (Piraeus), Greece||12:30||19:30|
|30 Apr 20||At sea|
|01 May 20||Kotor, Montenegro||08:00||17:00|
|02 May 20||Dubrovnik, Croatia||08:00||14:00|
Costa offers a cruise to suit every taste and budget – families, friends, couples, singles and honeymooners alike are sure to find the vacation of their dreams. Your Costa Cruise ship will be a floating resort, offering you every comfort, convenience and amenity you can imagine.
Enjoy one show after another, lie back and be pampered in the onboard spa, dine like never before, try your luck in the lively casino, or dance the night away in the disco. However you choose to spend your cruise holiday, you can be sure it will be done in unmistakable Italian style.
The Costa Cruise experience retains its European traditions and Mediterranean spirit, with grand decor and vibrant celebrations, classical concerts, lavish production shows and popular enrichment programmes. As soon as you step onboard, you will realise what an unforgettable experience your holiday at sea with Costa will be.
DiningCosta Cruises offers every guest an exceptional gastronomic experience, based on great taste and European authenticity in a setting that is elegant and luxurious. All meals offer the opportunity for a special occasion, a magical celebration of the culinary arts, hosted by highly trained chefs and attentive staff. Whether you choose to dine in one of the main dining rooms onboard, the speciality a la carte Club Restaurants or have a relaxed meal in the buffet dining area, you will find each occasion a delicious one.
KidsCosta Cruises offers the perfect setting for a family holiday, with onboard activities, entertainment and menus designed to suit every family member, from kids to grandparents. The Costa Kids Programme is on hand morning to night to entertain children and teens, and give parents the time to relax and enjoy the whole cruise. Designed for children aged 3 to 17, the kids programme is split into 4 Clubs, with age-appropriate activities ranging from pizza parties and masquerades to Italian language lessons and pirate treasure hunts.
- Mini Suite with Balcony
- Premium Outside with Window
- Outside Guarantee
- Inside Guarantee
- Samsara Discovery with Ocean View Balcony
- Samsara Discovery inside
- Premium Inside Stateroom
- Classic Inside Stateroom
- Classic Outside with Window
- Suite with Balcony
- Classic Outside with Balcony
- Premium Outside with Balcony
- Samsara Inside
- Samsara Outside with Balcony
- Samsara Suite with Balcony
- Grand Suite with Balcony
- Panoramic Suite with Balcony
- Balcony Guarantee
Bar, Restaurant, Samsara Restaurant, The Atrium, Grand Bar, Buffet, Coffee & Chocolate Bar, Speakeasy cigar lounge, Club Luminosa,
Library, Squok Club, Lido, Card Room, Grand Prix Simulator, Golf Simulator, Putting Green, Roller Skate Track,
Jacuzzi, Solarium, Spa, Sauna, Swimming Pool, Massage, Thalassotherapy Pool, Pool Deck, Samsara Spa,
Extensive WiFi capabilities and connectivity., Internet Cafe,
Disco, Theatre, Cigar Bar,
Gym, Jogging Track, Sports Court, Fitness Center,
Reception, Medical Centre, Shopping Gallery, Laundry Service, Money Exchange, Chapel, Shore Excursion Office, Conference Room, Art Gallery,
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.