Travel Dates: 28/12/2020
Includes: 12 night cruise with Princess Cruises onboard Regal Princess in an Inside Stateroom, twin share.
Additional taxes/fees payable direct: Gratuities are Included.
UPGRADE: Upgrade to a Balcony Stateroom from $3419* per person!
Your South Pacific cruise deal departs Sydney on board Regal Princess in a Inside cabin.
Highlights of your cruise include: Noumea, Dravuni Island, Suva, Savusavu, Lautoka & Sydney.
Book your South Pacific cruise deal today and experience South Pacific cruising for yourself!
Please view the important notice.
For close to home cruises, there are over 45 different options for Princess Cruises through Australia and New Zealand, with highlights including Fjordland National Park and the Great Barrier Reef. Princess Cruises also travels through Europe with several major itineraries to cater for all tastes, from Mediterranean and Greek Isles to journeys through the Holy Land, Scandinavia, Russia or the British Isles. You can also cruise through Alaska’s Glacier Bay, or see the China’s Great Wall on a journey through Africa, India and Asia, or you can cruise to Mexico, the Panama Canal or South America. Princess Cruises pride themselves as the “Destination Experts”, and with so many options available, you can see why.
DiningVariety is the spice of life, and on a Princess cruise there is plenty of spice to enhance your dining experiences. In the main dining room, choose between Traditional Dining (with a fixed time and seating), or Anytime Dining (dine when and with whom you want). There are also several speciality restaurants on every ship, such as Sabatini’s Italian cuisine, or The Crown Grill serving premium beef. For something a little more casual, visit the International Café, for fresh-baked pastries and gelato. And, for something extra special, have a multi-course dinner served to you on your balcony with the Ultimate Balcony Dining option.
KidsPrincess Cruises caters for children aged three to 17, with many exciting onboard activities. The onboard Youth Centres and Teen Lounges are staffed by experienced counsellors, who aim to keep the younger cruises happy all day long. Kids can indulge in art projects, the latest movie releases, pizza parties, talent shows, kids-only dinners, sports tournaments and much more. “Princess Pelicans” and “Shockwaves” are the centres that cater for children aged three to seven, and eight to 12 respectively. Teenagers aged 13 – 17 can escape their parents in the Teens-only exclusive lounges.
- Owners Suite with Balcony
- Penthouse Suite with Balcony
- Premium Suite with Balcony
- Premium Mini Suite with Balcony
- Mini-Suite with Balcony
- Premium Deluxe Balcony Two Lower Beds
- Deluxe Balcony Two Lower Beds
- Interior Two Lower Beds
- Deluxe Balcony Two Lower Beds(Obstructed View)
- Balcony to Lower Beds
- Balcony Two Lower Beds (Obstructed View)
- Connecting Deluxe Balcony
- Club Class Mini-Suite
Bar, Restaurant, 24-hour Room Service, Pizzeria, Patisserie, Wine & Caviar Bar, BBQ,
Outdoor Pool, Library, Card Room,
Whirlpool, Lotus Spa, Domed Observation Lounge,
Duty-free shop, Grand Casino, Observation Lounge,
Children's Play Area, Cinema,
Please view the important notice.
- Cruise deal on sale until 31 July 2019, unless sold out prior. You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date. Prices are per person, and are based on Twin occupancy in Inside cabin unless otherwise specified. Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. All pricing is subject to availability. Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise. Airfares are not included unless stated otherwise. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions. Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs. All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only. Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price. Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel. Travel Insurance may be compulsory for some cruises please check with your consultant. Airfares are additional. Some staterooms are based on a 'guarantee' stateroom. The exact stateroom grade, number and location on the ship will be allocated at the discretion. No cabin requests permitted on these staterooms. Some staterooms have obstructed views..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.