Please view the important notice.
|12 Dec 20||Cairo|
|13 Dec 20||Cairo|
|14 Dec 20||Cairo|
|14 Dec 20||Luxor|
|14 Dec 20||Cruising the Nile|
|14 Dec 20||Dendera|
|15 Dec 20||Dendera|
|15 Dec 20||Cruising the Nile|
|15 Dec 20||Luxor|
|16 Dec 20||Luxor|
|16 Dec 20||Cruising the Nile|
|16 Dec 20||Kom Ombo|
|17 Dec 20||Kom Ombo|
|17 Dec 20||Cruising the Nile|
|17 Dec 20||Aswan|
|18 Dec 20||Aswan|
|19 Dec 20||Aswan|
|19 Dec 20||Cruising the Nile|
|19 Dec 20||Kom Ombo|
|19 Dec 20||Edfu|
|20 Dec 20||Esna|
|20 Dec 20||Cruising the Nile|
|20 Dec 20||Luxor|
|21 Dec 20||Luxor|
|21 Dec 20||Cairo|
|22 Dec 20||Cairo|
Please view the important notice.
Uniworld River Cruises
Destinations on these cruises include cities along Europe’s Rhine and Seine Rivers. Take a picturesque castles tour through Germany, or discover the rich culture in the lush regions of France’s Burgundy and Provence. Experience Russian history and traditions on the Volga River, utilised as a trade route for centuries. Voyage down the Nile and see ancient pyramids and temples. The Yangtze River tour through China merges traditional and contemporary, with tiny floating villages and giant metropolises. Discover the beautiful, untouched landscapes of Vietnam and Cambodia on the Mekong River. Uniworld cruise ships are small, so you can dock right in the heart of most ports, and discover rare and exotic villages.
DiningUniworld offers you a truly remarkable dining experience at every meal, with gourmet cuisine prepared daily with fresh, local ingredients brought onboard from the local markets. All menus are created by professionally-trained culinary staff. In addition to the traditional buffet breakfast and lunch, and a sit down dinner (all of which have open seating), Uniworld has also introduced a number of new dining options, including al fresco dining on the sun deck, an Early Riser breakfast and Afternoon Tea. And, on many of the European itineraries, you can also partake in the Epicurean Adventurer Program, designed to give you an in-depth insight into the food and wine of the region you are exploring.
KidsPassengers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian. However, Uniworld’s experience is that most young children, especially those under the age of eight, do not enjoy their river cruise experience, as there are no special activities, entertainment or accommodations for children onboard. Uniworld does, however, offer a Multigenerational Family-Friendly Cruise program on select itineraries. Ask your Cruiseabout consultant for more details.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.