|16 Apr 21||Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|17 Apr 21||Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|17 Apr 21||Hoorn, Netherlands||15:30||19:30|
|18 Apr 21||Kinderdijk||07:00||12:00|
|18 Apr 21||Rotterdam, Netherlands||13:30||19:00|
|19 Apr 21||Antwerp, Belgium||08:00||23:00|
|20 Apr 21||Ghent, Belgium||07:00||17:00|
|21 Apr 21||Middelburg, Germany||07:00||14:30|
|22 Apr 21||Amsterdam, Netherlands||06:00|
With a focus on destination-rich itineraries, Crystal offers an expansive list of destinations for guests to choose from, including Alaska, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the Caribbean, Hawaii and South Pacific, the Mediterranean, the Mexican Riviera, the Middle East, New England and Canada, Northern Europe, the Panama Canal and South America. To complement these destinations, Crystal Cruises offers a wide variety of shore excursions for the discerning traveller, from kayaking in Hawaii, helping out at a working ranch in Uruguay, playing golf in Portugal, sightseeing at the Acropolis in Athens or sailing a catamaran in the Caribbean.
DiningThe dining experience onboard a Crystal cruise is one of the most memorable aspects of the voyage, with exceptional cuisine and service at every meal. And with Crystal Cruises “Perfect Choice Dining” service, you can choose to dine when you want and with whom you want. You can choose from the traditional Classic Main (to eat early every night) or Classic Late (to eat late every night), or you can choose Open Dining by Reservation (choose at will, with the option to sit with other guests), giving you the freedom to write your own personal definition of luxury.
KidsCrystal Cruises is a fantastic luxury option for the family market, as both of its ships offer a fully supervised Junior Activities program for kids between the ages of three and 17, on holiday voyages and nearly all summer sailings.
They offer dedicated areas for kids and teens – Fantasia caters to children aged three to seven, and eight to 12, with games, crafts, large-screen televisions and more. Teens can be entertained at Waves, the video arcade, or watch the latest movie releases at The Hollywood Theatre. Baby sitting services are also available.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.