Norwegian Cruise Line
There are endless ways to spend your day on a Norwegian cruise, with pools, water slides, bowling alley, sport courts, wine tastings, fitness centres, a first-class spa, fun kid’s and teen’s programs, and a full-action casino on offer across the majority of the fleet. There’s nightlife to suit any style, with piano bars, cigar clubs, blues clubs, dinner shows, espresso bars, wine bars and dance clubs to tempt you. And, exclusively on Norwegian Epic, you can see the one and only Blue Man Group.
Their cruise destinations span five continents, with more than 65 itineraries in 58 countries. Norwegian cruises’ Freestyle Policy extends to land, giving guests a variety of shore excursions to choose from. You can dogsled in Alaska, swim with dolphins in the Bahamas, dive around a shipwreck in Bermuda, enjoy a lobster bake in New England or visit Pearl Harbour in Hawaii. In Europe, choose from adventures in Norway, Iceland, Ireland, Portugal, Germany, Russia, Spain, Italy or France.
DiningWhen it comes to dining onboard a Norwegian cruise, there are countless options available for you to choose from. And, with their Freestyle Cruising policy, it is exactly that – your choice! You can eat where you want, when you want and with whomever you want. After you’ve tried the two main dining rooms, there is the self-service buffet and a variety of casual café’s, grills and on-the-go choices. There is also an array of speciality restaurants to indulge in, such as Italian, Brazilian, Hibachi and a French bistro.
KidsFreestyle Cruising on a Norwegian cruise means you can do whatever you want, and so can your kids. They can have all the fun in the world with plunging waterslides, a two-story Wii™ Wall, a special youth programs that include full supervision. All of this will give you time to enjoy the spa, have a romantic dinner for two, or indulge at The Haven. And, with family friendly staterooms, including interconnecting cabins, the whole family can be comfortable and enjoy their cruise experience as they want to.
- Mid-Ship Balcony
- Family Inside
- Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
- Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
- 2-Bedroom Family Suite with Large Balcony
- Family Suite with Obstructed View
- Large Balcony
- Oceanview Picture Window
- Guarantee Inside
- Mid-Ship Inside
- Guarantee Oceanview
- Obstructed Oceanview
- Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
- Family Oceanview Picture Window
- Guarantee Balcony
- Family Balcony
- Aft-Facing Large Balcony
- Penthouse with Large Balcony
- Deluxe Penthouse with Large Balcony
- 2-Bedroom Deluxe Family Suite with Large Balcony
- Studio Inside
Pride of America
Theatre, Children's Club, Cabaret & Stage production, Mardi Gras Cabaret Lounge,
Library, Card Room, Outdoor Pool, Nightclub, Golf Nets,
Art Gallery, Photo Gallery, Shopping Gallery,
Swimming Pool, Beauty Salon, Hot Tubs, Hair Salon,
Sushi Bar, Bar, 24-hour Room Service, Champagne Bar, Teppanyaki, East Meets West Steakhouse, Cadillac Diner, Jeffersons Bistro, Lazy J Texas Steakhouse, Little Italy, Gold Rush Saloon, Waikiki Bar, Lanai Bar, John Adams Coffee Bar, Liberty Main Dining Room, Skyline Dining Room,
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.