|29 Nov 19||Sydney, Australia||16:00|
|30 Nov 19||At Sea|
|01 Dec 19||At Sea|
|02 Dec 19||Noumea, New Caledonia||08:00||14:00|
|03 Dec 19||Mystery Island||08:00||14:00|
|04 Dec 19||Vila, Vanuatu||08:00||14:00|
|05 Dec 19||Lifou||08:00||14:00|
|06 Dec 19||At Sea|
|07 Dec 19||At Sea|
Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean cruises to over 160 destinations worldwide, including Alaska, the Caribbean, Asia, Europe, South America, Hawaii, Australia and New Zealand. Stay close to home and cruise through Sydney, Melbourne and Port Douglas in style, or visit New Zealand and see the gardens of Christchurch and stand on top of the Sky Tower in Auckland. Venture further afield and see the pyramids of Egypt, the lighthouses of New England, or have a beachside barbeque on Royal Caribbean’s own private island in the Bahamas, CocoCay. Whether you are looking for a family holiday, a romantic retreat or a thrilling adventure, there’s something for everyone with a Royal Caribbean cruise
DiningA Royal Caribbean cruise is also a journey of culinary discovery, as highly-skilled chefs treat you to an array of fine cuisine, casual meals and snacks in a variety of venues. In the main dining room, you can experience world-class cuisine and extraordinary service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are also a number of casual dining options, such as the Windjammer Café, offering multiple buffet options, the Café Promenade serving pastries and sandwiches, and Sorrento’s Pizza serving up fully-loaded pizzas. Speciality restaurants also abound, with delicious Asian meals on offer at Izumi, or the signature steakhouse Chops Grille.
KidsA Royal Caribbean cruise is a holiday for the whole family. Young cruisers, from the ages of six months, right through to teenagers, are catered for by the Adventure Ocean youth programs. The Royal Babies and Tots Nursery (six to 36 months) will keep even the tiniest of cruisers entertained, with interactive playgroups and Fisher-Price® developmental toys. Kids aged three to 11 years can be entertained at a number of age-appropriate groups designed just for them. And teens (12 to 17) can find the freedom they crave at the teen-only hangouts. And when it is family time, there are plenty of family-orientated activities to keep you all happy.
- Family Ocean View
- Accessible Oceanview
- Royal Family Suite
- Interior Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Balcony Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Studio Interior Stateroom
- Suite - Guaranteed
- Accessible Suite
- Large Ocean View Stateroom
- Accessible Inside
- Owner's Suite
- Accessible Balcony
- Superior Oceanview with Balcony
- Two Bed Room Suite with Balcony
- Royal Suite
- Junior Suite with Balcony
- Ocean View Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony
- Grand Suite
Radiance of the Seas
Swimming Pool, Spa, Massage, Whirlpool, Sauna, Beauty Salon, Solarium, Day Spa & Fitness Centre, Concierge Club, Diamond Lounge, Royal Babies & Tots Nursery,
Sports Court, Jogging Track, Fitness Center,
Golf Simulator, Library, Mini-golf course, Rock Climbing, Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, Open-air basketball court , Country club with golf simulator, Putting Green, Kids Pool,
Art Gallery, Photo Shop, Business Centre, Duty-free shop,
Theatre, Casino Royale, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Indian Raj Themed Solarium, Colonial Style Lounge, Compass Pub, Quill Pub,
Champagne Bar, Themed Bar and Lounges, Chops Grille, Lattetudes Coffee Shop, Park Cafe, Main Dining Room, Izumi Asian Cuisine, 24-hour Room Service, Giovanni's Table Italian Restaurant, Windjammer Cafe, Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse, Rita's Cantina, Chef's Table, Boardwalk Dog House,
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.