The Cunard fleet - Queen Elizabeth, Queen Victoria and Queen Mary 2 – is one of the youngest at sea, showcasing the best facilities and the widest range of entertainment and leisure options available on the ocean today. You will be able to enjoy exquisite dining, glittering entertainment, black-tie soirees and Cunard’s legendary service on board any ship in the fleet, for anywhere between two and 106 nights.
DiningDining on the Cunard fleet maintains the proud culinary traditions of cruising’s past, with the four main restaurants offering delicious menus created by Jean-Marie Zimmermann, Cunard’s Global Culinary Ambassador. You can also opt for one of the alternative dining venues, such as the relaxed buffet restaurant, King’s Court, or the Todd English restaurant, a small Mediterranean dining venue created by celebrity Chef Todd English.
KidsAll of Cunard’s ships offer exciting programmes for children and teenagers, aged from 2 to 17 years. There are specially designed, complimentary areas for different age groups that will offer you peace of mind knowing that your children are well looked after by qualified staff. A Night Nursery is also open from 6 to 11pm daily for children aged 12 to 23 months, so that your young ones can be looked after while you take in a late dinner or a show.
Whirlpool, Swimming Pool, Massage, Thermal Suite, Royal Spa, Lido Pool,
Fitness Center, Gym, Tennis, Deck Sports, Fitness Room,
Bar, Grills Terrace, The Pavilion, Asian Restaurant, Britannia Restaurant, Golden Lion Pub, Queens Grill Lounge, Commodore Club, Lido Casual Restaurant, White Glove Afternoon Tea Service, Grand Lounge, Yacht Club, Princess Grill, Cafe Carinthia, Britannia Club, Churchills Cigar Bar, Empire Casino Bar, Queens Room, The Courtyard, Grills Lounge, Midships Lounge, Lido Bar, Churchill Lounge, Lido Grill, Mexican, Queen Grill Restaurant, Lido Restaurant,
Library, Deck Quoits, Card Room, Shuffle Board, Art Classes, Dance Classes,
Boutique, Shops, Art Gallery, BookShop, Dance Instruction, Royal Arcade,
Karaoke, Royal Court Theatre, Entertainment Team, Grand Ballroom, Dance Bar,
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.