|02 Feb 20||Jinghong|
|03 Feb 20||Jinghong|
|04 Feb 20||Guan Lei|
|05 Feb 20||Sob Luoy|
|06 Feb 20||Ban Dom Moon|
|07 Feb 20||Golden Triangle|
|08 Feb 20||Into Laos|
|09 Feb 20||Khamo Village|
|10 Feb 20||Pak Ou Buddha Caves|
|10 Feb 20||Luang Prabang|
|11 Feb 20||Luang Prabang|
|12 Feb 20||Xayaburi Dam|
|13 Feb 20||Ban Park Bor|
|14 Feb 20||Pak Lai|
|15 Feb 20||Vientiane|
Pandaw River Cruises
All of Pandaw’s ships are built new, and designed to replicate colonial river steamers. Pandaw river cruises tour the Irrawaddy and Chindwin Rivers through Burma, the Mekong River through Cambodia and Vietnam, and the Rajang River through Malaysian Borneo. Learn about the local history and culture from onboard lectures, take guided tours at every port, and interact with local communities through optional Pandaw Charity projects along the trip.
DiningPandaw dining features local cuisine and exotic foods, as locally sourced as possible. Breakfast is a buffet, whilst lunch has a buffet soup, salad and dessert table with the main course served at the table. Both of these meals are an open-air dining experience, while dinner, also served at the tables, is candlelit and indoors. Each cruise has at least two themed dinners, in addition to the Farwell Gala Dinner.
KidsPandaw’s river cruises welcome children, although the activities are geared towards adults, and there are no specific facilities or programmes for youth.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.