|13 Oct 19||Fort Lauderdale||16:30|
|14 Oct 19||At Sea|
|15 Oct 19||Labadee||08:00||16:30|
|16 Oct 19||Falmouth, Jamaica||10:00||19:00|
|17 Oct 19||At Sea|
|18 Oct 19||Cozumel||08:00||19:00|
|19 Oct 19||At Sea|
Falmouth - Jamaica
Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean cruises to over 160 destinations worldwide, including Alaska, the Caribbean, Asia, Europe, South America, Hawaii, Australia and New Zealand. Stay close to home and cruise through Sydney, Melbourne and Port Douglas in style, or visit New Zealand and see the gardens of Christchurch and stand on top of the Sky Tower in Auckland. Venture further afield and see the pyramids of Egypt, the lighthouses of New England, or have a beachside barbeque on Royal Caribbean’s own private island in the Bahamas, CocoCay. Whether you are looking for a family holiday, a romantic retreat or a thrilling adventure, there’s something for everyone with a Royal Caribbean cruise
DiningA Royal Caribbean cruise is also a journey of culinary discovery, as highly-skilled chefs treat you to an array of fine cuisine, casual meals and snacks in a variety of venues. In the main dining room, you can experience world-class cuisine and extraordinary service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are also a number of casual dining options, such as the Windjammer Café, offering multiple buffet options, the Café Promenade serving pastries and sandwiches, and Sorrento’s Pizza serving up fully-loaded pizzas. Speciality restaurants also abound, with delicious Asian meals on offer at Izumi, or the signature steakhouse Chops Grille.
KidsA Royal Caribbean cruise is a holiday for the whole family. Young cruisers, from the ages of six months, right through to teenagers, are catered for by the Adventure Ocean youth programs. The Royal Babies and Tots Nursery (six to 36 months) will keep even the tiniest of cruisers entertained, with interactive playgroups and Fisher-Price® developmental toys. Kids aged three to 11 years can be entertained at a number of age-appropriate groups designed just for them. And teens (12 to 17) can find the freedom they crave at the teen-only hangouts. And when it is family time, there are plenty of family-orientated activities to keep you all happy.
- Interior Stateroom
- Large Interior Stateroom
- Family Interior Stateroom
- Interior Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Accessible Inside
- Neighbourhood Balcony - Guarantee
- Promenade Stateroom
- Accessible Outside
- Boardwalk View
- Family Oceanview
- Oceanview Stateroom
- Central Parkview Stateroom
- Oceanview Cabin - Guaranteed
- Family Stateroom with Balcony
- Accessible Balcony
- Boardwalk View Stateroom with Balcony
- Accessible Neighborhood Balcony
- Balcony Cabin - Guaranteed
- Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
- Central Parkview Stateroom with Balcony
- Presidential Family Suite with Balcony
- Grand Suite - 2 Bedroom
- Aqua Theater Suite with Balcony
- Owner's Suite
- Owner's Loft Balcony Suite
- Accessible Suite
- Grand Loft Suite
- Suite - Guaranteed
- Junior Suite with Balcony
- Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
- Royal Family Suite with Balcony
- Junior Balcony Suite
- Crown Loft Suite with Balcony
- Crown Loft Accessible Suite
- Royal Loft Suite with Balcony
- Sky Loft Suite with Balcony
Allure of the Seas
Dining Room, Bar, Champagne Bar, Schooner Bar, Sorrentos Pizzeria, Cafe Promenade, Vintages wine bar, Chops Grille, Sky Bar, Coffee Bar, Japanese Cuisine, Seafood Shack, Donut Shop, Trellis Bar, Park Cafe, 150 Central Park Fine Dining, Rising Tide Bar, Johnny Rockets® '50s-style restaurant, The Pub, Bistro, Lido/Mast Bars,
Swimming Pool, Spa, Massage, Whirlpool, Sauna, Beauty Salon, Solarium, Make-Overs, Manicures, Body Wraps,
Sports Court, Gym, Jogging Track, Fitness Center, Fitness Equipment, Yoga, Pilates, Deck Sports, Vitality Well-being Programme ,
Wedding Chapel, Shore Excursion Office, Guest Relations Office, Royal Promenade, Conference Facilities, Elevator, Concierge, Parkside Gallery,
Mini-golf course, Nightclub, Ice - Rink, Rock Climbing, Flowrider, Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, H2O Zone Water Park, Sports Pool,
Theatre, On Air Club, Disco, Casino Royale, Explorers Lounge, Night Club, Ocean Theatre, Dazzles Bar & Nightclub,
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 08 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.