|03 Sep 19||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|04 Sep 19||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|05 Sep 19||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|06 Sep 19||Bornholm|
|07 Sep 19||Gdansk|
|08 Sep 19||Klaipeda, Lithuania|
|09 Sep 19||Visby|
|10 Sep 19||Riga|
|11 Sep 19||Saaremaa Island|
|12 Sep 19||Tallinn|
|13 Sep 19||St Petersburg|
|14 Sep 19||St Petersburg|
|15 Sep 19||Helsinki|
|16 Sep 19||Mariehamn|
On APT river cruises, you can sit back and relax as they cruise on the most iconic rivers in the world. Visit ancient castles on the Rhine, the Swiss Alps on the Rhone, or the Egyptian pyramids along the Nile. See Vienna and Budapest on the Danube or sail through St. Petersburg and Moscow along the Volga River. There are exclusive excursions included in each port, and onboard you can choose from a variety of activities to enjoy, ranging from heated pools on the Sun Deck to attending lectures presented by the ship’s Captain.
Together with AMA Waterways, APT runs a fleet of seventeen custom-designed river cruise ships. The tour company also offers cruise tours to worldwide destinations, including Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Alaska and throughout Asia.
DiningWhen dining onboard an APT river cruise you will discover why they are famous for fine food, great wine and casual yet attentive service. APT’s team of expert chefs cater for a wide variety of dining experiences, using fresh, local produce to create culinary masterpieces. You can experience a meal prepared by your own private chef at the Erlebnis Chef’s Table Restaurant, enjoy casual dining in the Main Lounge, or order room service and eat on the private balcony of your suite. During your cruise, you can also enjoy local flavours with fine regional wines served at dinner.
KidsChildren under the age of 18 years are welcome on APT river cruises, but they must be accompanied by an adult. There are no dedicated kids' activities on board, and children under 8 years of age are not accepted on river cruises, extended land touring or rail journeys.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.