|17 May 20||Miami||17:00|
|18 May 20||Cruise the Florida Straits, International Waters|
|19 May 20||Cruise Caribbean Sea|
|20 May 20||Cartagena, Colombia||11:00||19:00|
|21 May 20||Colon|
|22 May 20||Panama Canal|
|23 May 20||Cruise the Pacific Ocean|
|24 May 20||Puntarenas, Costa Rica|
|25 May 20||San Juan Del Sur||08:00||17:00|
|26 May 20||Puerto Quetzal|
|27 May 20||Cruise the Pacific Ocean|
|28 May 20||Acapulco|
|29 May 20||Cruise the Pacific Ocean|
|30 May 20||Mazatlan||08:00||18:00|
|31 May 20||Cabo San Lucas||08:00||17:00|
|01 Jun 20||Cruise the Pacific Ocean|
|02 Jun 20||San Diego||12:00||22:00|
|03 Jun 20||Cruise the Pacific Ocean|
Colon - Panama
San Juan Del Sur
Cabo San Lucas
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
The three ships that make up the Regent Seven Seas’ fleet, Seven Seas Mariner, Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Navigator, offer comfortable and luxurious stateroom and suite accommodations to all guests, and butler service is provided in higher-level accommodations, such as Penthouse Suites. Voyager and Mariner are often described as the world’s first and second “all-suite, all-balcony cruise ships.”
Onboard you expect sublime personal service, complete and absolute comfort, gratifying luxuries and world-class cuisine. Regent Seven Seas Cruises promises an extraordinary experience, and they always deliver.
DiningDining onboard a Regent Seven Seas’ cruise is a gourmet extravaganza, accompanied by exceptional wines and impeccable service. And, it’s all included. Dine whenever, wherever and with whomever you choose in the open-seating restaurants. Indulge on meals using fresh produce from international markets, delicious artisan cheeses and scrumptious baked goods crafted from the finest French flour – cruising has never tasted so good!
KidsCruising with Regent Seven Seas Cruises is geared towards adults, but summer sailings and select holiday cruises have a kids’ programme, in which counsellors supervise activities such as games, craft projects and movies, for kids aged 5 to 17 (in three age groups – 5 to 9, 10 to 13 and 14 to 17). For the younger kids, there are games, craft projects, movies and “food fun” on offer, while teens help the counsellors select activities they prefer.
On non-summer or holiday sailings, an ad-hoc kids’ programme is put together if there are enough kids onboard. The minimum age for children onboard is 1 year, and the cruise line may limit the number of children onboard aged 3 and under.
Seven Seas Mariner
Spa, Whirlpool, Sauna, Beauty Salon,
Outdoor Pool, Library, Nightclub, Table Tennis, Golf Nets, Shuffle Board,
Gym, Fitness Center, Aerobics/Yoga, Jogging Track,
Theatre, Cigar Bar, Cabaret & Stage production,
Boutique, Laundry Service, Shore Excursion Office, Photo Shop, Medical Centre, Observation Lounge,
Internet Cafe, Internet Access Lounge, In room access to E-mail, Computer Learning Centre,
Bar, Restaurant, Lounge, 24-hour Room Service, Poolside Grill, Pool Grill , Compass Rose Restaurant, Horizons Lounge, La Verandah Buffet, Prime 7, Signatures Restaurant, Lattitudes,
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 May 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.