Please view the important notice.
|26 Feb 19||Auckland||16:00|
|27 Feb 19||Tauranga (Rotorua), New Zealand||08:00|
|28 Feb 19||At Sea|
|01 Mar 19||Wellington||08:00||14:00|
|02 Mar 19||Picton||08:00||14:00|
|03 Mar 19||At Sea|
|04 Mar 19||At Sea|
|05 Mar 19||Sydney, Australia||07:00|
|06 Mar 19||Sydney, Australia|
|07 Mar 19||At Sea|
|08 Mar 19||At Sea|
|09 Mar 19||Townsville||08:00||14:00|
|10 Mar 19||Cairns||08:00||14:00|
|11 Mar 19||At Sea|
|12 Mar 19||Scenic Cruising|
|13 Mar 19||At Sea|
|14 Mar 19||Darwin||08:00||16:00|
|15 Mar 19||At Sea|
|16 Mar 19||At Sea|
|17 Mar 19||Komodo Island||07:00||16:00|
|18 Mar 19||Benoa (Denpasar)||08:00||23:00|
|19 Mar 19||At Sea|
|20 Mar 19||Semarang||07:00||14:00|
|21 Mar 19||Crossing the Equator|
|22 Mar 19||Singapore|
Please view the important notice.
Holland America Line
Onboard, you will find an array of fine dining options, from casual Italian to five course dinners in the stunning two-tier main dining room. There are plenty of activities to entertain any guest, ranging from cooking demonstrations by award-winning chefs, or learning how to make a photo journal in a digital workshop, to simply pampering yourself in the spa and salon. There are also kids-only hangouts, nightclubs, an internet-connected coffeehouse and nightly live entertainment which make this a great option for family cruising.
Holland America cruises carry passengers to destinations worldwide, including Asia, Alaska, Australia, Canada, Caribbean, Bermuda, Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, the Panama Canal and South America, visiting more than 320 ports of call. The ships come in two varieties, larger vessels, best suited to families with children, and the smaller ships for experienced and repeat patrons.
DiningOnboard Holland America Line cruises, you can enjoy exquisite dining across a range of venues. Have a casual bite pool-side, or indulge in a formal five-course meal in the classic main Dining Room. Whatever you choose, it promises to be a truly memorable dining experience, as Master Chef Rudi Sodamin and his culinary experts work to create signature dishes using only the freshest produce and the highest quality meats and seafood available. Special dietary needs, such as vegetarian, diabetic or gluten-free meals can be easily accommodated as meals are prepared daily.
KidsAll of Holland America’s ships offer a variety of youth and teen activities and facilities for kids ranging from three to 17 years. All Club HAL® activities are supervised by permanent, full-time staff, and are designed to be kid friendly and age appropriate. Kids from three to seven can go on pirate treasure hunts, participate in arts and crafts and pajama parties. Tweens, aged eight to 12, can have karaoke parties and Xbox and Wii tournaments. The Loft and The Oasis is for teens aged 13 to 17, and offers them mocktail classes, sports competitions and teen only nightclub events.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.