|21 Dec 18||Sydney, Australia||17:00|
|22 Dec 18||At Sea|
|23 Dec 18||Phillip Island||08:00||23:00|
|24 Dec 18||Melbourne, Australia||07:00||18:00|
|25 Dec 18||At Sea|
|26 Dec 18||At Sea|
|27 Dec 18||At Sea|
|28 Dec 18||Milford Sound, New Zealand||08:00||09:00|
|28 Dec 18||Cruising Fiordland National Park|
|29 Dec 18||Oban (Halfmoon Bay), New Zealand||08:00||18:00|
|30 Dec 18||Port Chalmers (Dunedin), New Zealand||08:00||17:00|
|31 Dec 18||Akaroa (Christchurch, NZ)||08:00||18:00|
|01 Jan 19||Kaikoura, New Zealand||07:00||19:00|
|02 Jan 19||Wellington, New Zealand||10:00||23:00|
|03 Jan 19||Picton||08:00||18:00|
|03 Jan 19||Cruising Queen Charlotte Sound|
|04 Jan 19||At Sea|
|05 Jan 19||Tauranga (Rotorua) New Zealand||08:00||18:00|
DiningWe know that our guests understand fine dining. And celebrated Chef Charlie Palmer delivers on all levels; with an innovative menu that fills the senses with wonder. From traditional fine dining in our open-seating Restaurant and an eclectic and adventurous menu in Restaurant 2 to themed dining in The Colonnade and more casual fare in the Patio Grill, our acclaimed made-to-order dining experience is enhanced by our personal custom of welcoming you like an honored guest - whose preferences are carefully noted, then thoughtfully indulged every night.Perhaps that's why Seabourn has been honored with the prestigious International Five Star Diamond Award for the last 13 years and was ranked Top Cruise Line Food in Conde Nast Traveler's 2007 Reader's Poll.Seabourn yachting lifesm offers you a choice of up to five dining venues. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in one of our traditional restaurants. Dine on deck in one of our al fresco eateries, or at your request, you can have dinner from The Restaurant served course-by-course in your suite, complete with white linens, fine china and silver service.Don't miss special culinary events like Shopping with the ChefSM at local markets in select ports around the world. Learn from the masters of the Chef's CircleSM as guest chefs from well-known restaurants share their culinary secrets. Enjoy tempting treats and rare estate teas, compliments of our popular Seabourn to a TeaSM, complete with white glove service and relaxing, live music.No matter what your dining pleasure, Seabourn's award-winning staff is there for you - when you want... with what you want.
KidsAn adult must accompany children under 18 years of age traveling with Seabourn Cruise Line. If that adult is not the legal parent or guardian, written permission from the parent is required.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 December 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.