|14 Oct 18||Auckland||18:00|
|15 Oct 18||Tauranga||07:00||18:00|
|16 Oct 18||At Sea|
|17 Oct 18||Akaroa||07:00||17:00|
|18 Oct 18||Dunedin, New Zealand||07:00||17:00|
|19 Oct 18||Fiordland National Park||07:00||16:00|
|20 Oct 18||At Sea|
|21 Oct 18||At Sea|
Fiordland National Park
For close to home cruises, there are over 45 different options for Princess Cruises through Australia and New Zealand, with highlights including Fjordland National Park and the Great Barrier Reef. Princess Cruises also travels through Europe with several major itineraries to cater for all tastes, from Mediterranean and Greek Isles to journeys through the Holy Land, Scandinavia, Russia or the British Isles. You can also cruise through Alaska’s Glacier Bay, or see the China’s Great Wall on a journey through Africa, India and Asia, or you can cruise to Mexico, the Panama Canal or South America. Princess Cruises pride themselves as the “Destination Experts”, and with so many options available, you can see why.
DiningVariety is the spice of life, and on a Princess cruise there is plenty of spice to enhance your dining experiences. In the main dining room, choose between Traditional Dining (with a fixed time and seating), or Anytime Dining (dine when and with whom you want). There are also several speciality restaurants on every ship, such as Sabatini’s Italian cuisine, or The Crown Grill serving premium beef. For something a little more casual, visit the International Café, for fresh-baked pastries and gelato. And, for something extra special, have a multi-course dinner served to you on your balcony with the Ultimate Balcony Dining option.
KidsPrincess Cruises caters for children aged three to 17, with many exciting onboard activities. The onboard Youth Centres and Teen Lounges are staffed by experienced counsellors, who aim to keep the younger cruises happy all day long. Kids can indulge in art projects, the latest movie releases, pizza parties, talent shows, kids-only dinners, sports tournaments and much more. “Princess Pelicans” and “Shockwaves” are the centres that cater for children aged three to seven, and eight to 12 respectively. Teenagers aged 13 – 17 can escape their parents in the Teens-only exclusive lounges.
- Penthouse Suite with Balcony
- Vista Suite with Balcony
- Oceanview Two Lower Beds (with Portholes)
- Premium Oceanview Two Lower Beds
- Premium Balcony
- Family Suite with Balcony
- Vista Suite with Balcony (Partially Obstructed View)
- Window Suite
- Premium Suite with Balcony
- Owner's Suite with Balcony
- Family Suite
- Grand Suite with Balcony
- Interior Two Lower Beds
- Oceanview Two Lower Beds (Obstructed View)
- Oceanview Two Lower Beds (Partially Obstructed Views)
- Oceanview Two Lower Beds
- Oceanview Two Lower Beds (Portholes)
- Balcony Two Lower Beds
- Mini Suite with Balcony
- Club Class Mini-Suite
Golf Simulator, Library, 9-hole Mini Golf, Shuffle Board, Swim-against-the-current lap pool , Outdoor Pool, Skywalkers NightClub, Country club with golf simulator,
Art Gallery, Grand Casino, Writing Room, Wedding Chapel, Wrap Around Promenade Deck, Photo Gallery, Boutique, Shops, Future Cruise Sales,
Horizon Court, Ice Cream Bar, Sterling Steakhouse, 24-hour Room Service, Lounge, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Wine bar, Prego Pizzeria, Trident Grill, Crown Grill , International Cafe, Vines Wine & Seafood Bar, Promenade Lounge and Bar, Bar, Sports Bar, Patisserie, Tex-Mex Bar and Grill, Dining Room, Bistro, Canaletto Restaurant, Wheelhouse Bar, Donatello Dining Room, Bernini Dining Room,
Show Lounges, Princess Theatre, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Explorers Lounge, Skywalkers Nightclub, Theatre, Dance Club,
Lotus Spa, Hot Tubs, Splash Pool, Terrace Pool, The Sanctuary(adults only), Whirlpool, Oasis Spa,
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 October 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.