|22 Feb 19||Fort Lauderdale||16:00|
|23 Feb 19||At Sea|
|24 Feb 19||At Sea|
|25 Feb 19||Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas||09:00||18:00|
|26 Feb 19||St. Croix||07:00||16:00|
|27 Feb 19||St. John’s, Antigua||08:00||17:00|
|28 Feb 19||Basseterre||07:00||17:00|
|01 Mar 19||Philipsburg, St Maarten||07:00||17:00|
|02 Mar 19||At Sea|
|03 Mar 19||At Sea|
Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean cruises to over 160 destinations worldwide, including Alaska, the Caribbean, Asia, Europe, South America, Hawaii, Australia and New Zealand. Stay close to home and cruise through Sydney, Melbourne and Port Douglas in style, or visit New Zealand and see the gardens of Christchurch and stand on top of the Sky Tower in Auckland. Venture further afield and see the pyramids of Egypt, the lighthouses of New England, or have a beachside barbeque on Royal Caribbean’s own private island in the Bahamas, CocoCay. Whether you are looking for a family holiday, a romantic retreat or a thrilling adventure, there’s something for everyone with a Royal Caribbean cruise
DiningA Royal Caribbean cruise is also a journey of culinary discovery, as highly-skilled chefs treat you to an array of fine cuisine, casual meals and snacks in a variety of venues. In the main dining room, you can experience world-class cuisine and extraordinary service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are also a number of casual dining options, such as the Windjammer Café, offering multiple buffet options, the Café Promenade serving pastries and sandwiches, and Sorrento’s Pizza serving up fully-loaded pizzas. Speciality restaurants also abound, with delicious Asian meals on offer at Izumi, or the signature steakhouse Chops Grille.
KidsA Royal Caribbean cruise is a holiday for the whole family. Young cruisers, from the ages of six months, right through to teenagers, are catered for by the Adventure Ocean youth programs. The Royal Babies and Tots Nursery (six to 36 months) will keep even the tiniest of cruisers entertained, with interactive playgroups and Fisher-Price® developmental toys. Kids aged three to 11 years can be entertained at a number of age-appropriate groups designed just for them. And teens (12 to 17) can find the freedom they crave at the teen-only hangouts. And when it is family time, there are plenty of family-orientated activities to keep you all happy.
- Junior Suite with Balcony
- Accessible Inside
- Grand Suite with Balcony
- Family Ocean View
- Studio Interior Stateroom
- Balcony Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Accessible Oceanview
- Two Bedroom Family Ocean View
- Suite - Guaranteed
- Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony
- Two Bed Room Suite with Balcony
- Ocean View
- Royal Suite
- Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
- Accessible Balcony
- Accessible Suite
- Interior Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Large Ocean View Stateroom
- Owner's Suite with Balcony
- Ocean View Stateroom - Guaranteed
Serenade of the Seas
Lounge, Champagne Bar, Portofino Italian Restaurant, Chops Grill, Themed Bar and Lounges, Chops Grille, Lattetudes Coffee Shop, Latté-TudesSM a speciality coffee shop featuring S, Seaview Cafe,
Swimming Pool, Spa, Massage, Whirlpool, Sauna, Beauty Salon, Solarium, Day Spa & Fitness Centre,
Sports Court, Fitness Center, Volleyball,
Golf Simulator, Library, Rock Climbing, Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, Open-air basketball court , Country club with golf simulator, Putting Green,
Art Gallery, Photo Shop, Business Centre,
Theatre, Casino Royale, Children's Play Area, Colonial Style Lounge, Colony Club,
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.