Avalon uses small ships, which means you receive a personalised service and absolutely no crowd. Each guest is guaranteed an outside cabin and most rooms have open-air balconies. Onboard you can travel the river systems of Europe, Asia, Egypt and the Galapagos Islands. And Avalon makes it easy for you to enjoy the beauty of these destinations, as they include shore excursions in the trip fare. With guided sightseeing tours and VIP access to popular sites, you’ll spend less time waiting in lines and more time immersing yourself in the local culture and natural beauty of your destination.
DiningIn addition to helping you immerse yourself in your destination with shore excursions, Avalon also helps you explore your destination through your tastebuds. Their onboard menus incorporate locally-sourced ingredients, and each meal has a local fare option. And, in keeping with their reputation for excellence, they offer five-course welcome and farewell dinners on every cruise, complimentary regional wines with dinner, and elegant sit-down meals created by some of Europe’s most skilled chefs.
KidsChildren over the age of eight are welcome on Avalon Waterway cruises, however there are no special arrangements or activities on offer for children. For the safety and enjoyment of all passengers, children under the age of eight years are not accepted on these cruises.
Avalon Poetry II
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 08 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.