|21 Jan 22||Auckland, New Zealand||19:00|
|22 Jan 22||Bay of Islands, New Zealand||08:00||18:00|
|23 Jan 22||Rotorua (Tauranga)||09:00||16:00|
|24 Jan 22||Napier||11:00||20:00|
|25 Jan 22||Wellington||11:00||20:00|
|26 Jan 22||Christchurch (Lyttelton)||08:00||18:00|
|27 Jan 22||Timaru||07:00||16:00|
|28 Jan 22||Cruising the Fjords of Milford|
|29 Jan 22||Cruising the Tasman Sea|
|30 Jan 22||Cruising the Tasman Sea|
|31 Jan 22||Burnie (Tasmania), Australia||08:00||17:00|
|01 Feb 22||Melbourne||09:00|
|02 Feb 22||Melbourne||18:00|
|03 Feb 22||Cruising the Tasman Sea|
By combining extraordinary comfort, exceptional value and the world’s most alluring destinations, you will receive an enriching and rewarding cruise experience. The fleet of four Oceania ships take in destinations throughout the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Scandinavia, South Pacific, Australia, New Zealand, Alaska, Canada, New England, Asia, Africa, South America, the Caribbean and Panama Canal, as well as embark on transoceanic voyages.
These intimate and luxurious mid-sized ships allow you to explore the world in unequalled style and comfort. You’ll find an onboard atmosphere that is extremely convivial, as well as an unrivalled level of personal service due to the fact that there are two staff members to every three guests. Plus, with stops in more than 330 ports around the world featuring the perfect mix of must-see and off-the-beaten-path ports with multiple overnight calls, you can truly immerse yourself in the cuisine, culture and history of each port.
DiningDining with Oceania Cruises could be hailed as the “finest at sea” with legendary master chef Jacques Pepin at the helm as the Executive Culinary Director. With his culinary genius, he has helped Oceania’s chefs create cuisine that earns rave reviews from guests, course after delectable course.
In the course of a single voyage, thousands of different dishes will be prepared, ranging from a delicate soufflé to a robust King’s Cut Bone-in Prime rib. Add the tantalising array of Jacques Pepin signature dishes that are always available, and there is no end to the delicious meals you can indulge in.
The four distinctly different restaurants onboard Regatta, Insignia and Nautica, and the six restaurants onboard Marina, all offer you the freedom to dine whenever and wherever you wish, and exceed expectations with service that is truly exceptional.
KidsOceania Cruises’ is designed for adults and in general, its cruise ships do not provide care, entertainment or supervision for children. However, from 2013, certain Alaska itineraries will feature a program for children, offering an environment- and nature-orientated approach to entertaining kids.
Restaurant, 24-hour Room Service, Grand Bar, Grand Dining Room, Toscana, Polo Grill, Terrace Cafe, Martini Bar, Lounge, Tapas Restaurant, Regatta Lounge, Body Wraps, Bar,
Whirlpool, Steam Room, Massage, Sun Deck, Jacuzzi, Tanning Treatments, Spa, Beauty Salon, Make-Overs, Manicures, Pedicures, Swimming Pool, Facial Treatments,
Gym, Aerobics, Yoga, Fitness Center, Jogging Track, Personal Training, Pilates,
Boutique, Security Safe, Photo Gallery, Shore Excursion Office, Observation Lounge,
Internet Cafe, Satelite Telephone,
Library, Card Room,
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 January 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.