|13 Oct 18||Venice||17:30|
|14 Oct 18||Bari||13:00||18:00|
|15 Oct 18||Corfu||08:00||13:30|
|16 Oct 18||Valletta||08:00||13:00|
|17 Oct 18||Naples||08:00||13:30|
|18 Oct 18||Genoa||09:00|
Onboard you will find a variety of activities to indulge in. There are shopping piazzas, game arcades, lively casinos and refreshing spas. From fine bistros to sports bars, art auctions to badminton, a 4D cinema to a beauty salon, children’s programs to adults-only pools, there’s entertainment for everyone. At night you can watch a Broadway calibre show, or dance the night away at the disco.
MSC Cruises travels to the Caribbean, South Africa, the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Abu Dhabi and the Emirates, South America and North America. At each port you can experience exciting and adventurous shore excursions, guaranteed to inspire a connection to each local culture. Eat dinner in the sand dunes outside of Dubai, take a tequila seminar in Mexico, or bask in the beautiful white buildings on a tour of Santorini. You could snorkel off the coast of South Africa, take a tango lesson in Buenos Aires, or even just enjoy relaxing while at sea on a transatlantic voyage.
DiningAn MSC cruise is a chance to indulge your tastebuds in fine food, delicious dinners and all-inclusive menus. Whether you desire a formal evening in the main dining room, or want a more casual dining experience in one of the ships’ speciality restaurants, MSC Cruises has it all. There is an elegant and stylish ambience to the main dining area, and the speciality restaurants boast an assortment of world cuisine, with Italian, French, American, Japanese and even Tex-Mex menus on offer. Whatever you choose, dining on board an MSC cruise promises to be a special experience.
KidsMSC Cruises is a family-run company, with a family-friendly cruising philosophy. Kids will have loads of fun with qualified entertainment staff who are on hand all day to entertain children and teenagers from the ages of three to 11, free of charge.
A la carte restaurant, Sushi Bar,
Art Gallery, Shopping Gallery,
Casino, Cigar Bar, Disco,
Hair Salon, Hot Tubs,
Nightclub, Shuffle Board,
Tennis Court, Yoga,
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 08 October 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.