Azamara Club Cruises
Azamara Club Cruises currently operate two ships – Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest – cruising to over 187 ports in 58 countries, including ones in the Mediterranean, Europe, Asia, South America and the Caribbean. Onboard you can spend the day relaxing by the pool, developing your art collection at an onboard auction, or attending one of the enrichment lectures. At night you can enjoy live music, dancing under the stars, or try your luck at the casino. And while you are onshore, you could take a literary pub-crawl in Dublin, experience Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, or snorkel amidst a host of striking fish in the West Indies. Azamara offers onshore excursions to suit every guest’s tastes.
DiningOnboard Azamara cruises, you can choose from a variety of dining options, such as classic favourites in the main Discoveries Restaurant, or Prime C, serving fresh seafood and tender cuts of beef. There is also the Aqualina with a Mediterranean theme, and for an al fresco meal you can dine at Windows Café. The cellar is loaded with boutique wines, and with lunch and dinner world-renowned red and white wines are complimentary. Azamara’s dining service is exemplary, and their wait staff will be quick to learn that you prefer your steak medium-rare and you enjoy Australian shiraz with your meal.
KidsAzamara Club Cruises caters to a more mature crowd with intensive itineraries and longer voyages. Children are welcome, though there are no youth staff or children’s programs offered onboard.
- Club Interior Accessible Stateroom
- Interior Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Club Interior Stateroom
- Club Oceanview Stateroom
- Club Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed Views)
- Club Oceanview Stateroom (Porthole View)
- Oceanview Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Club Oceanview Accessible Stateroom
- Club Veranda Stateroom
- Club Veranda Accessible Stateroom
- Club Deluxe Veranda Stateroom
- Club Veranda Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Club Continent Suite
- Club Ocean Suite
- Club World Owners Suite
Onboard an Azamara Quest cruise, you can unwind in The Drawing Room by Assouline, the serene onboard library, or challenge friends with trivia contests and brain teasers over espresso and tea sandwiches in the Mosaic Café. Take part in a live game show or learn a few moves with Ballroom dance lessons. There are three shops onboard with everything from fine cognac to swimwear. You can also immerse yourself in local culture and history by attending lectures and discussions lead by local experts. Get pampered at the Spa or with an acupuncture session, or have a personal training session in the Fitness Center. At night, join lady luck in the casino, have fun on the dance floor, and take in a show by the Azamara Cabaret.
Azamara Quest has tours through Argentina, Brazil, the Caribbean, Spain, France, England, Scandinavia, the Mediterranean, and the Virgin Islands.
Prime C, Pool Grill , Aqualina , Grill, 24-hour Room Service, Discoveries Restaurant , Piano Bar, Veranda, Cova Café , Looking Glass , Martini Bar, Windows Café,
Cabaret & Stage production, Martini Bar, Casino, Azamara Cabaret , Michaels Club, Cabaret Lounge, Entertainment Team,
Art Gallery, Shore Excursion Office, Boutique, Concierge,
Jade Wellness Centre, Fitness Center, Aerobics, Yoga, Pilates, Jogging Track, Gym, Personal Training,
Thalassotherapy Pool, Facial Treatments,
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 November 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.