|30 Aug 17||Sydney, Australia|
|31 Aug 17||At Sea|
|01 Sep 17||At Sea|
|02 Sep 17||Airlie Beach|
|03 Sep 17||Yorkeys Knob (Cairns)|
|04 Sep 17||Port Douglas|
|05 Sep 17||Willis Island (Scenic Cruising Only)|
|06 Sep 17||At Sea|
|07 Sep 17||Brisbane|
|08 Sep 17||At Sea|
|09 Sep 17||Sydney, Australia|
The number of activities to do offshore is equally matched with activities onboard, and there’s something on offer to suit any guests’ tastes. You can spend your days taking in wine lectures, dance lessons or trying your luck at bingo. Relax beside the pool or indulge in a massage. At night, enjoy P&O’s themed bars, musical productions, comedy acts and live bands. Dress up for Cocktail Night and stay up late dancing and playing in the onboard casino. With all of this on offer, you will feel like you are on a resort at sea, rather than on a cruise!
DiningP&O Cruises are a feast for your senses, with array of dining options and tantalising choices. With “Your Choice Dining” you can choose what to eat, and with whom, when and where. You can dine at the lavish buffet, or choose a four-course a la carte menu in the formal dining room. For an extra special experience, head for steak and seafood at celebrity Chef Luke Mangan’s restaurant, Salt Grill. Have a casual meal at the pizzeria, or relax by the pool with a quick snack. And if none of these take your fancy, room service is available all day.
KidsP&O Cruises are perfect for young sailors, as they have three onboard Children’s Centres to keep kids entertained. For children aged three to six, there is the Turtle Cove offering arts and crafts, movies, scavenger hunts, talent shows and the Ocean Friends Club. The Shark Shack is available for seven to 10 year olds who want to take part in PlayStation competitions, talent shows and more! For 11 to 17 year olds, there is HQ and HQ+ offering sports competitions, pizza parties, hip-hop classes and more cool activities. All of the centres offer fun in a friendly and safe environment.
Medical Centre, Atrium,
Sports Court, Aerobics, Fitness Center,
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 August 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- Rates displayed are P&O Go fares, giving you a great cruise fare without all the bells and whistles when you know exactly when you want to holiday. Please note the Gofare has different deposit and cancellation conditions to other P&O fares. The deposit amount (90% of the cruise fare) is non-refundable and is due within 3 days of booking, when the booking is made 76 days or more before the cruise departure. The final payment is due 75 days prior to the cruise departure. If you have booked on a Go fare 75 days or less prior to the cruise departure, the full cruise fare amount is due within 3 days of booking. Go fare bookings cancelled up until 15 days prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 90% of the cruise fare. Go fare bookings cancelled 14 days or less prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the cruise fare. Should you need to change the name of a guest (replace a passenger), a $50 name change fee applies for each change on a Go fare booking. Go fares are not combinable with any other offer unless specifically stated otherwise.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.