Luxury Cruise Deals for 2015
Luxury Cruise Deals for 2016
per person twin share
per person twin share
Luxury Cruise Lines
Luxury cruise lines come in all shapes and sizes, from yacht-style vessels and river boats, to miniature versions of traditional mega-ships. Cruiseabout offers a huge range of luxury cruises with many different types of cruise lines, so you will be sure to find a cruise line that makes you feel like you have entered the golden age of luxury travel.
Luxury Cruise Ships
For some travellers, luxury means an exclusive ship experience limited to a small number of passengers, while others want to treat themselves to a variety of dining and activity options. Luxury can be a formal experience, or more casual elegance. It can be a journey to an exotic destination, or a visit to a popular port. Whatever your version of luxury travel is, there is a cruise ship that will exceed your expectations.
Why Luxury Cruising?
- Being welcomed on board with a glass of champagne and personally escorted to your suite
- A high crew-to-passenger ratio (approaching 1 to 1) and butler service
- Hotel staff trained in the fine art of European service
- A butler who unpacks your clothes and presses them, polishes your shoes, and makes your bookings for restaurants, spas and anything else you want.
- Crew members making you feel more like a friend than a commodity
- Haute cuisine, the finest china and cutlery, presentation plates and properly sized wine glasses
- All-inclusive cruising – including local beer and wine, and basics spirits
- Easier access to more exclusive ports and different shore excursions
- Personalised stationary, slippers, a bathrobe, fresh flowers and a basket of fruit in your suite – replenished daily
- Refreshments, cold towels and fresh fruit service on the pool deck
What to know more? Talk to a Cruise Specialist
Need help? Our qualified cruise consultants are here for you.
- Cruise enquiries and help -
- Visit a store – 11 stores located across New Zealand.
- Online enquiry - email us your details via the below online enquiry form and one of our experienced consultants will answer your questions.