Planning your next cruise holiday or just looking for inspiration? Have a read through our selection of cruise reviews.
From Alaska to Caribbean cruises, and the Mediterranean to Australia cruises, reviews are a great way to find out more from those who have already been there and done that.
You can search by destination or cruise line, or just read through all the latest reviews.
All cruise reviews are written by recent cruise travellers. If you'd like to share your experiences, send us a cruise review and help inspire others!
All Cruise Reviews
Our Mini Suite accomodation was very comfortable and our Cabin Steward was friendly, helpful and did an excellent job of keep it very clean and tidy.
It was absolutely fantastic!Highly efficient staff!The Director Jerome couldn't have done more to make our trip such a memorable experience.The meals, the guided tours were perfect!We met the most amazing people and have made very special friends!Also everything was included in the price we paid!No surprises at the end of the trip!Highly recommended!We will definitely do another another River Cruise!
- Interesting ports of call
- Friendly locals
- Great to be part of the Alotau Canoe Festival held each year in November
- Good (but expensive) shore tours- Great friendly staff on ship
- Good entertainment and food on board
- Still very good value for money
The not so good points were:
- Ship (Pacific Dawn) looking quite tired and not as well maintained as expected
- Level of services has dropped and staff seem busier than on previous cruises (this was our 4th with P&O Australia)
- Very hot and humid climate
- Tender service very slow at 2nd port - improved for other ports after many passenger complaints
Overall, I would recommend this cruise as an alternative destination to the Pacific Islands.