Looking for some inspiration for you next cruise holiday? Check out some of the up and coming cruise destinations and reasons you may want to visit these amazing places around the world.
1. The Middle East
- If you’re looking for a cruise that will be full of culture and adventure, then a voyage to the Middle East is for you!
- From the shopping, to the over the top hotels and a dizzying array of dining options, Dubai is a top spot if you’re looking for glitz and glamour.
- Wanting to explore the desert and experience Aquaba’s underwater brilliance of coral-rich waters with a snorkelling or diving trip? Visit Jordan.
- Learn about the nomadic lifestyle of the Bedouin people and discover the souk markets.
- Visit Oman’s enchanting capital city of Muscat, revered for its frankincense, ancient forts and panoramic vistas.
The Middle East offers something to interest all visitors.
2. The Black Sea
- From the palaces and fortresses to historic cities, explore what the Black Sea has to offer.
- Istanbul has everything from historic buildings and art galleries to museums that offers plenty to see and do.
- Check out the amazing beaches and picturesque promenades of Yalta.
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Nessebur and experience the days of Cathrine the Great.
A cruise to the Black Sea will not disappoint.
3. India & The Spice Route
- Sail from Dubai via Southern India and the Maldives to Mauritius, or cross the Indian Ocean to Thailand.
- From beaches, temples, history, tropical landscape and serene hill stations, India does not fall short of amazing places to visit.
- Explore the cosmopolitan city of Mumbai.
- Journey through the backwaters of Kerala or marvel at the ancient temples of Mangalore.
A cruise along the spice route is an adventure that will awaken your senses and imagination.
4. The Kimberleys
- Uncover the amazing coastline of the Kimberleys, with spectacular landscapes, waterfalls and the art of ancient man.
- A small ship journey into the Northern Territory of Australia will be an unforgettable getaway.
- Hunter River is one of the most scenic parts of the Kimberley coast, lined with green rainforest, mangroves and soaring red cliffs.
- Visit the strange and breathtaking Bungle Bungle range or marvel at 40,000 year old indigenous rock art.
- Stroll along brilliant white sand beaches and swim in fresh water rock pools.
The Kimberleys is one of the world’s last true wilderness areas.